DDB Worldwide earned 101 Lions at this year’s Cannes Lions International Festival of Creativity, including two Grand Prix, eight Gold, 26 Silver, and 65 Bronze Lions. The DDB Network also took home an additional 199 Shortlists.
adam&eveDDB London won two Grand Prix, one in Effectiveness for John Lewis Monty and the other in Film for Harvey Nichols Shoplifters, as well as a Gold in Film for John Lewis Tiny Dancer and two Gold in Film Craft for SSE Pier.
Other gold winners from DDB Worldwide include:
- Outdoor: DDB Group Germany for IKEA Austria and the Delivery Service campaign
- Cyber: DDB Group Germany for Pink Ribbon Check it Before it’s Removed
- Mobile: DDB Sydney for Sydney Opera House #Comeonin
- PR: DDB Brussels for Studio Brussel Stardust for Bowie
- Design: Interbrand Australia for Sydney Opera House Shifting Perspectives
The total number of lions won this year is the result of exceptional work from seventeen DDB offices around the world.
The full list of winners and shortlists from this year’s Cannes festival can be found here.