Only a few more days! DDB Worldwide’s week is filled with the below activities at this year’s Cannes Lions Festival of Creativity. Take a look and sync up your agenda.
- ACT Responsible Exhibition featuring work from DDB Chicago, DDB Copenhagen, and el Taier DDB Centro; June 18-25; Debussy Foyer
Monday, June 20
- DDB Worldwide Kick-off Party @ Spotify House; 7:30-10:00 pm
Tuesday, June 21
- Wendy Clark’s Keynote: Managing the Present and Inventing the Future; Main Stage, Lumber Theatre; 12-12:45 pm
- Conversation – Living In the Age of Authenticity: How to Engage With the New Voices of Culture featuring DDB NY’s Madison Wharton; Girl’s Lounge (The Penthouse Suite, The Martinez Hotel); 12:30-1:30 pm
Thursday, June 23
- Masters of Creativity “Selling Creativity” module, led by Wendy Clark; Academy Zone; 10:00 am; Keith Reinhard will give a summary of morning Masters sessions as well, Monday-Thursday, 11 am each day
- 101 Great Minds: Exploring the Power of Music in Branding featuring Amir Kassaei; Entertainment Forum; 11:15-11:45 am
- Amir Kassaei’s Keynote: Talent Brings You Recognition. Persistence Brings You Eternity; Delegate Zone; 2:30 pm
In addition to the activities above, DDB is happily sending 17 Young Lions to Cannes as representatives of the best creative talent from around the network. And DDB will have 13 of the agency’s top creative leaders globally represented as jurors on various Cannes juries. Read the full list of jurors on DDB’s website here.