DDB Worldwide is proud to have 13 top creative leaders representing the global network on the 2016 Cannes Lions International Festival of Creativity Jury. The jurors have been recognized for their outstanding achievements in their respected disciplines across the globe.
The 13 DDB jurors include Print & Publishing Lions Jury President, Joji Jacob, Group Executive Creative Director at DDB Group Singapore. Additional representatives will be a part of jurors across the Festival, including Lions Health and Lions Entertainment. See the full list below:
- Richard Brim, Executive Creative Director of adam&eveDDB: Outdoor Lions
- Victoria Buchanan, Creative Director of Tribal Worldwide London: Cyber Lions
- Sue Daun, Executive Creative Director of Interbrand UK: Design Lions
- Enrique Renta Davila, Chief Creative Officer for DDB Puerto Rico: Promo & Activation Lions
- Martin Hafley, Creative Director of DDB Remedy: Health & Wellness Lions
- Patrick van Haperen, Creative Lead at Red Urban: Direct Lions
- Joji Jacob, Group Executive Creative Director of DDB Group Singapore: Print & Publishing Lions (Jury President)
- Melanie Johnston, President of DDB Toronto: Creative Effectiveness Lions
- Alexander Kalchev, Executive Creative Director of DDB Paris: Film Lions
- Luis Miguel Messianu, Creative Chairman & CEO of Alma DDB: Radio Lions
- Igor Puga, Innovation & Integration VP of DDB Brazil: Cyber Lions
- Rob Troy, Chief Creative Officer of Ant Farm: Entertainment Lions
- Jose Maria Roca de Vinals, Chief Creative Officer of DDB Spain: Film Lions
These top creative leaders represent DDB’s authority in appraising the best of the best creative work of the year, and exemplify the pervading influence the network has in shaping the voice of great advertising.