DDB San Francisco
San Francisco, CA 94108
Senior Creatives(Copywriter+Art Director)
We are currently looking for amazing Senior Copywriters and Art Directors who can bring both experience and expertise to the creative process.
We are looking for top talent that overtime have built a solid reputation for consistently delivering world-class creative business communications and are ready for and interested in helping to shape a new generation and body of work.
- 4-6 years of copywriting &/or art direction and design experience.
- Works well with the Client Service and Strategic Planning teams regarding marketing and creative strategies for brand concepts, providing insight and challenging the brief as appropriate in order to raise the agency’s creative offering.
- Collaborates with other creative staff to share learning and experience and to establish initiatives that will improve the creative product.
- Generates and develops concepts and ideas, which meet the requirements of the brief as well as the client’s-branding standards that are of a consistently high standard.
- Understands and accepts the need to amend, revise or redevelop campaigns in response to feedback from the creative director or clients.
- Participates in (and may lead) brainstorming sessions.
- Ensures all work is done to agreed deadlines and within budget often monitoring the progress of more junior staff.
- Multi-tasks, working on several campaigns at once, under pressure and on tight deadlines.
- Is involved in the production process including casting, dealing with production companies and directors, as well as work with typographers, designers and printers.
- Possesses excellent written and presentation skills.
- Is able to sell a creative idea passionately and persuasively ensuring its link to the brief.
- Keeps up-to-date with popular culture and trends.
- Mentors more junior talent on the creative team sharing their knowledge, experience and expertise.
- Works well in a team, has developed a reputation for cooperation and teamwork.
- Contributes to overall office morale, spirit, character and work quality.
DDB New York
New York, NY 10022
Creative Director (Copy)
· Provides overall thought-leadership for clients in the area of communications solutions
· Oversees all creative development from concept to final delivery for all agency clients
· Provides proactive contributions to the client’s business, demonstrating best-in-class product (innovation and quality)
· Drives collaboration with mainline and marketing objectives to ensure integrated, synergistic creative approach
· Fosters innovation and quality to ensure delivery of the best creative product in the industry
· Creates optimum structure to provide effective, efficient development of creative product
· Allocates appropriate personnel for all creative assignments
· Monitors all project milestones, deliverables, and risks to account leaders and senior management, communicating progress, issues, and accomplishments
· Works with Account Directors to secure and drive new initiatives for clients
· Oversees flawless delivery of creative deliverables in progress and the final product
· Ensures that the effort of the creative team are aligned and focused
· Provides clear direction to teams on their creative work, ensuring that it meets client’s goals and strategies
· Monitors overall quality of agency creative output providing direction and leadership
Knowledge and Skills
· Prepares and delivers presentations representing the creative with in-depth knowledge of why choices are being made
· Contributes to and fosters a growing library of knowledge around creative work and options
· Provides insight and analysis of trends and projections in all communications channels
· Has developed and shares a high level of visual literacy / understanding of typography, illustration, color theory, and photo manipulation
· Exhibits exceptional verbal communication skills, including ability to speak effectively before to senior management internally and externally
Relationships / Communications
· Constantly works to improve communications and processes necessary for optimum creative output
· Supervises, supports, and inspires creative leadership throughout the agency
· Accurately communicates team’s efforts internally / externally and reward success within team
· Has primary responsibility for creating, building and maintaining company creative reputation
· Fosters strong collaborative relationship with account management and other departments to ensure innovative and seamless delivery
· Is responsible for awareness and communication of creative successes both internally and externally
· Is responsible for attracting, recruiting, developing and retaining top creative talent
· Builds positive environment for the development of the highest quality creative product
· Provides evaluation, mentorship, and counsel to direct reports
· Demonstrates ability to lead cross-disciplinary team members
· Stewards career management and mentorship
· Ensures strong morale through open and constant communication and team leadership
· Has developed a reputation that commands respect among all stakeholders
· Undergraduate degree in an associated field
· Must have 8+ years in creative role in an advertising agency including 4 years in a management position
· Strong management experience including major and multiple client relationship and campaign
· Experience across all communications channels and business categories
DDB Canada, Vancouver
Vancouver British Columbia V6Z 2T3
WHO WE ARE
DDB is a worldwide collection of talent, cultures and ideas united by the power of creativity. It’s our fundamental belief that creativity is the most powerful force in business. Our strength lies in our individual areas of expertise, and how we best utilize them to deliver effective business results for complex problems.We are passionate about our craft and pursue excellence in all that we do. Last, but not least, (we think), we are fun to work with.
WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR
We are looking for a full-time Art Director to join our team! If you have the experience below, we’d love to hear from you!
- Strategically-minded and a highly conceptual thinker
- Proven design excellence and a problem solver
- Strong ability to communicate creative concepts
- Enjoys working in a collaborative work environment
- Passion for innovating in all mediums (video, outdoor, print, experiential, digital, and social media)
- Proven experience in UX and Web design an asset
- Superior attention to detail and able to work within tight deadlines
WHAT YOU HAVE
The ideal candidate will thrive in a fast-paced business environment and must have a strong understanding of strategic marketing objectives. They should be confident in InDesign, Photoshop, and Illustrator. Experience with Sketch and InVision is a plus. They are conceptual as well as being a strong designer, and are able to tackle a brief from several angles. They should be able to show how an idea can work across various mediums. They will love that no day is the same, and enjoy generating, executing and producing great ideas in a professional, friendly, creative , and integrated agency team environment. The ideal candidate will strive to produce award-winning work and have 3-5 years of solid art direction/design experience.
WHAT WE OFFER
DDB Canada offers a competitive compensation and benefits package, great clients, fun office environment, an exceptional team of professionals to work with, and yes, even Hot Dog Days.
If this is you, send us your portfolio and resume, along with any of your links to blogs, twitter, Linkedin, etc.
We thank all applicants in for their interest, and advise that only those under consideration will be contacted. No phone calls please.Apply Now
Anderson DDB, Toronto
Toronto Ontario M4W 3H1
We are one of North America’s leading Health and Lifestyle agencies, and our goal here at Anderson DDB is to treat each brand’s success as its own. So whether the product brought to us is consumer or health-related, whether the audience is the general public or medical professionals, we’ll do the research, examine the market — learn everything we need to know to raise awareness among target audiences.
We are looking for a Medical Writer to join our team! The Medical Writer is a key member of the Creative team. As the Medical Writer you are expected to not only have solid technical skills but also make significant contributions to the overall creative process and to develop relationships both internally and with client.
- Convert information provided by the client and account personnel (information concerning unique selling points, target market profiles, purchase motivations, and so on) into an effective, persuasive sales message.
- Ensures message is presented in such a manner that it stands out and is relevant to potential customers.
- Develops the main idea of the advertisement presentation in conjunction with the art directors and sometimes copywriters, then creates its’ various verbal components: the headline, sub-headlines and body copy or text.
- Maintains copy quality control throughout all aspects of the production process.
- Understands marketing and creative strategies for assigned brands.
- Translates creative strategies into dramatic, innovative healthcare executional concepts.
- Provides medical copywriting expertise.
- Generates effective healthcare headlines and copy.
- Bring ideas to life with vivid language and examples.
- Strong knowledge of agency/copy/editorial process.
- Able to respond to the specific needs of a campaign with an appropriate healthcare writing style.
- Participate in market research.
- Contribute to all steps of creative process, including troubleshooting of potential problems.
- Oversee submission process for copy approval team meetings.
- Digest scientific material and understand client regulatory/FDA/PAAB guidelines.
- Organize, prioritize and perform multiple tasks under established deadlines
Qualities & Qualifications
Our preferred candidate will have the following:
- Bachelor’s degree, majoring in Science is preferred. Postgrad studies are an asset.
- Enthusiastic about the advertising process
- Outgoing, approachable, and a team player
- Superior editing, proofing and writing skills
- Willing to take on any task, no matter how small
- Multi-tasker and ability to prioritize
- Good interpersonal skills and relates well to both client and internal personnel
- Good organizational skills
- Shows ability to be proactive
- Show ability to think logically and analytically, even under pressure
- Shows respect for agency policy and procedures
If you are interested in applying, please submit your application, in the form of a resume and cover letter, to David.firstname.lastname@example.org
We appreciate all expressed interest in this position, however, only the candidates selected for interview will be contacted.
DDB Remedy, London
W6 9WA London
Freelance Senior Healthcare Writer
Freelance Senior Healthcare Writer
DDB Remedy is a healthcare communications agency.
DDB Remedy is busy and going through the next wave of projects into the new year! While we are seeking a permanent writer, DDBR is keen to get a freelance Senior Healthcare Writer for the next 3/6 month minimum contract.
Who are you?
You are a knowledgeable, healthcare writer in either or all; cardiovascular, inflammatory, infectious diseases to immunology and aesthetic treatments. You are experienced in working in a fast-paced advertising environment as part of a team (client services or with an art director), or as a lead writer. You will be working on a mix of integrated communication disciplines from sale aids, iPad, website, playbooks, motion and much more. If your contract is coming to an end or looking for interesting award-winning work, this contract could be for you.
Who are we?
DDB Remedy is a healthcare communications agency that believes our role is to change hearts, minds and behaviours so everyone can live a better life. And we live those values not just in the work we do for our clients but in the ethos we espouse within the agency. Of course, we work hard too. We want to do ‘great stuff’ – to win awards, to build our reputation and push our business onwards and upwards. We truly value everyone who works with us in this. BBDR is flexible with candidates that need to flex between working from home and at our office in Paddington.
What happens now?
If you are interested in this rewarding challenge, send your CV to email@example.com
Due to the volume of applications received, only successful applicants will be responded to, and we can only accept CVs from applicants with the right to work in the UK.
Diversity and inclusion are at the heart of everything we do at DDB Remedy. It’s the freedom to be, and it flows through our work, our people and us as individuals. Everyone has the right to be treated equally and with respect. If you need any adjustments to complete your application or attend an interview please let us know.Apply Now