DDB San Francisco
San Francisco, CA 94108
Senior Creatives(Copywriter+Art Director)
We are currently looking for amazing Senior Copywriters and Art Directors who can bring both experience and expertise to the creative process.
We are looking for top talent that overtime have built a solid reputation for consistently delivering world-class creative business communications and are ready for and interested in helping to shape a new generation and body of work.
- 4-6 years of copywriting &/or art direction and design experience.
- Works well with the Client Service and Strategic Planning teams regarding marketing and creative strategies for brand concepts, providing insight and challenging the brief as appropriate in order to raise the agency’s creative offering.
- Collaborates with other creative staff to share learning and experience and to establish initiatives that will improve the creative product.
- Generates and develops concepts and ideas, which meet the requirements of the brief as well as the client’s-branding standards that are of a consistently high standard.
- Understands and accepts the need to amend, revise or redevelop campaigns in response to feedback from the creative director or clients.
- Participates in (and may lead) brainstorming sessions.
- Ensures all work is done to agreed deadlines and within budget often monitoring the progress of more junior staff.
- Multi-tasks, working on several campaigns at once, under pressure and on tight deadlines.
- Is involved in the production process including casting, dealing with production companies and directors, as well as work with typographers, designers and printers.
- Possesses excellent written and presentation skills.
- Is able to sell a creative idea passionately and persuasively ensuring its link to the brief.
- Keeps up-to-date with popular culture and trends.
- Mentors more junior talent on the creative team sharing their knowledge, experience and expertise.
- Works well in a team, has developed a reputation for cooperation and teamwork.
- Contributes to overall office morale, spirit, character and work quality.
DDB New York
New York, NY 10022
Creative Director (Copy)
· Provides overall thought-leadership for clients in the area of communications solutions
· Oversees all creative development from concept to final delivery for all agency clients
· Provides proactive contributions to the client’s business, demonstrating best-in-class product (innovation and quality)
· Drives collaboration with mainline and marketing objectives to ensure integrated, synergistic creative approach
· Fosters innovation and quality to ensure delivery of the best creative product in the industry
· Creates optimum structure to provide effective, efficient development of creative product
· Allocates appropriate personnel for all creative assignments
· Monitors all project milestones, deliverables, and risks to account leaders and senior management, communicating progress, issues, and accomplishments
· Works with Account Directors to secure and drive new initiatives for clients
· Oversees flawless delivery of creative deliverables in progress and the final product
· Ensures that the effort of the creative team are aligned and focused
· Provides clear direction to teams on their creative work, ensuring that it meets client’s goals and strategies
· Monitors overall quality of agency creative output providing direction and leadership
Knowledge and Skills
· Prepares and delivers presentations representing the creative with in-depth knowledge of why choices are being made
· Contributes to and fosters a growing library of knowledge around creative work and options
· Provides insight and analysis of trends and projections in all communications channels
· Has developed and shares a high level of visual literacy / understanding of typography, illustration, color theory, and photo manipulation
· Exhibits exceptional verbal communication skills, including ability to speak effectively before to senior management internally and externally
Relationships / Communications
· Constantly works to improve communications and processes necessary for optimum creative output
· Supervises, supports, and inspires creative leadership throughout the agency
· Accurately communicates team’s efforts internally / externally and reward success within team
· Has primary responsibility for creating, building and maintaining company creative reputation
· Fosters strong collaborative relationship with account management and other departments to ensure innovative and seamless delivery
· Is responsible for awareness and communication of creative successes both internally and externally
· Is responsible for attracting, recruiting, developing and retaining top creative talent
· Builds positive environment for the development of the highest quality creative product
· Provides evaluation, mentorship, and counsel to direct reports
· Demonstrates ability to lead cross-disciplinary team members
· Stewards career management and mentorship
· Ensures strong morale through open and constant communication and team leadership
· Has developed a reputation that commands respect among all stakeholders
· Undergraduate degree in an associated field
· Must have 8+ years in creative role in an advertising agency including 4 years in a management position
· Strong management experience including major and multiple client relationship and campaign
· Experience across all communications channels and business categories
DDB Remedy, London
W6 9WA London
Freelance Senior Healthcare Writer
Freelance Senior Healthcare Writer
DDB Remedy is a healthcare communications agency.
DDB Remedy is busy and going through the next wave of projects into the new year! While we are seeking a permanent writer, DDBR is keen to get a freelance Senior Healthcare Writer for the next 3/6 month minimum contract.
Who are you?
You are a knowledgeable, healthcare writer in either or all; cardiovascular, inflammatory, infectious diseases to immunology and aesthetic treatments. You are experienced in working in a fast-paced advertising environment as part of a team (client services or with an art director), or as a lead writer. You will be working on a mix of integrated communication disciplines from sale aids, iPad, website, playbooks, motion and much more. If your contract is coming to an end or looking for interesting award-winning work, this contract could be for you.
Who are we?
DDB Remedy is a healthcare communications agency that believes our role is to change hearts, minds and behaviours so everyone can live a better life. And we live those values not just in the work we do for our clients but in the ethos we espouse within the agency. Of course, we work hard too. We want to do ‘great stuff’ – to win awards, to build our reputation and push our business onwards and upwards. We truly value everyone who works with us in this. BBDR is flexible with candidates that need to flex between working from home and at our office in Paddington.
What happens now?
If you are interested in this rewarding challenge, send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Due to the volume of applications received, only successful applicants will be responded to, and we can only accept CVs from applicants with the right to work in the UK.
Diversity and inclusion are at the heart of everything we do at DDB Remedy. It’s the freedom to be, and it flows through our work, our people and us as individuals. Everyone has the right to be treated equally and with respect. If you need any adjustments to complete your application or attend an interview please let us know.Apply Now