DDB Canada, Edmonton
Edmonton AB T5J 2Z2
This opening is for our Edmonton office.
At DDB, we fully believe in the power of creativity married with data-driven insights to touch hearts, change minds and build brands. If this sounds like the kind of magic you want to be a part of on a daily basis, then you may be the Digital Specialist for us.
You’ll be joining a high-performing team of passionate digital creatives and Western Canada’s Social Media Agency of the Year for three consecutive years.
As a Digital Specialist you’ll be responsible for developing and implementing social and digital programs that create meaningful brand experiences for key DDB clients. Working collaboratively with other team members in strategy, creative, media and analytics, you’ll act as subject-matter expert on social media and digital more broadly.
- Assisting with the creation and execution of tactical social content plans
- Using social listening tools and various analytics platforms to produce campaign reports and identify key insights
- Digital copywriting (e.g. blog posts, social media copy, etc.)
- Producing estimates, scope documents and other project management tasks as required
Our ideal candidate has exceptional writing skills, a great eye for design, is comfortable working with a range of digital tools and software, has current digital certifications (Google, Facebook, etc.), and proven experience as a community manager, with superior attention to detail. You will have a minimum of 2-3 years of relevant digital experience. If this sounds like you, please send your error-free cover letter and resume, along with all of your social handles.
Perks include professional development opportunities, competitive benefits including a creativity/fitness allowance, flexible work environment, and great office culture.
How to apply:
Please upload your cover letter and resume before October 15, 2019.
Thanks in advance to all applicants for their interest, only those under consideration will be contacted.
About DDB Canada
DDB Canada is one of the most creatively acclaimed, internationally recognized marketing communications agency in Canada. Our DDB Edmonton office is the most awarded agency at the Ad Club of Edmonton ACE awards and was awarded Social Media Agency of the Year for 3 consecutive years at SocialWest’s Hashtag Awards. DDB Canada is a “total communications company” whose fundamental belief is that creativity is the most powerful force in business. DDB Canada has offices in Vancouver, Edmonton, Toronto and Montreal.Apply Now
Track DDB, Toronto
Toronto Ontario M4W 3T4
Marketing Data Analyst
Marketing Data Analyst
The Marketing Data Analyst will pair their Customer Relationship Marketing experience using digital channels with considerable skills in statistical data analysis to deliver valuable insights driven strategies for our internal teams and clients. In this role, you will be driven to find solutions for sophisticated challenges that span across creative, strategic, technical and analytical dimensions. He/she must have experience in finding and applying data-driven insights to lead business and marketing strategies. He/she will be a strong and confident communicator, who is adaptable to many different levels of data availability, analytics maturity and technology platforms/toolsets. He/she will have an opportunity to work with industry leading big brands and grow their skills across the full spectrum of data science in the field of customer analytics.
- Lead and support analytics on projects of varying sizes and complexities: including creating automated reports and dashboards, post campaign analysis/reports, ad hoc diagnostic analysis, developing profiling/scoring models and segmentation strategies, web analytics implementation, implementing multivariate testing, and quarterly and annual performance analysis presentations with senior leadership.
- Assist in driving strategy for customer acquisition, loyalty and conversion by developing models, personas, forecasts, scores/indices to meet short/long term client objectives/goals.
- Interpret analytics driven insights and recommend approaches and solutions that are relative to the strategic objectives of the project and client needs.
- Use advanced analytics techniques on large data sets for the purpose of delivering ad hoc analysis and insights; formulate analytics-enabled solutions in the digital advertising landscape.
- Facilitate and perform consistent and reliable data collection, data enrichment, data integration and attribution processes, in addition to utilizing primary and secondary research methods.
- Post campaign performance analysis using summary statistics and diagnostic contribution analysis across segments and variables using statistical techniques and models.
- Creation of post campaign reports/presentations that are engaging, client-friendly, insightful, incorporating best practices in data visualization and story-telling, on an ad hoc/monthly/quarterly/yearly basis.
You Must Have:
- A curious, self-starter, proactive mentality with a high ‘figure-it-out’ quotient.
- Undergraduate degree in mathematics, computer science, engineering, business analytics or marketing science is preferred.
- 2-4 years of full-stack analytics experience that ranges across data wrangling, data blending, data enrichment, descriptive and diagnostic data mining techniques, insights generation, and client presentations.
- At least 1 year working experience on SQL Server, or other structured relational database platforms; and intermediate level of SQL skills.
- Experience working with email marketing platforms such as Adobe Campaign, Exact target (Salesforce Marketing Cloud), Silver pop etc.
- Experience with web analytics platforms such as Google Analytics/Adobe Analytics (Omniture), and a sound understanding of email/web metrics and experience with tag management platforms (DTM, GTM).
- Working experience with data visualization platforms such as Tableau (preferred), Power BI or MicroStrategy.
- Experience working with digital channels that include email, web, experiential, social or other channels that specifically involved customer level targeted experiences, product marketing experience is preferred.
- Strong data visualization skills that adheres to industry established best practices, and presentation skills to simplify and package complex ideas into intuitive, decision driving client presentations.
- Sound knowledge of CRM principles, strategies and ideologies around acquisition, conversion, loyalty, engagement, retention and attrition models, consumer journey optimizations, and lifecycle marketing.
- Demonstrated ability to effectively communicate, prioritize, maintain focus while working on multiple complex projects.
- Ability to be self-managed, work independently as well as to collaborate within an agile dynamic team environment.
Bonus Points for:
- Sound understanding of application of various machine learning modelling techniques to appropriate business problems.
- Experience designing, executing and analyzing experiments using multi-variate testing methodologies (full/fractional-factorial).
- Expert knowledge digital consumer behaviour on quantitative/qualitative research platforms.
- Experience working with advanced analytics/machine learning platforms such as R, Python, SAS, SPSS, Alteryx, Azure ML, AWS ML; and/or SSRS and SSAS.
- Experience with ad tech integrations for Adobe Campaign, Adobe Analytics, Adobe Target, Adobe Audience Manager, Adobe Experience Manager and Google Analytics360.
- Experience with analytics driven cross-selling, up-selling methodologies for technology products with long product life times, and/or consumer packaged goods with short product life times.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We are also an inclusive employer and offer reasonable accommodations to job applicants with disabilities. If you need assistance or an accommodation due to a disability, please let us know when you submit your application.
We appreciate all expressed interest in this position, however only candidates selected for interview will be contacted.
Tribal Worldwide London
W2 6AA London
+44 (0) 20 7262 001
In our 20th year, Tribal Worldwide London is experiencing terrific growth and as a result of increasing new business and demand from the market, we are looking for a Marketing Manager to lead and implement the marketing strategy and tactics within our Business Development and Marketing Department.
The right person will be driven and experienced in agency new business and marketing, ideally having worked within another digital, creative, advertising or marketing agency previously.
To be successful, you will need to be driven, great with people, a competent writer, comfortable defining and inputting into the strategy and fantastic at executing marketing campaigns and tactics that will ensure Tribal continues to grow and attract audiences at scale.
- Responsible for the development and creation of the marketing plan across the agency / working with our Exec Board, New Business Director, Consultancy and Agency Partners to deliver and manage this
- Responsible for the development, nurturing and reporting on the CRM and marketing reports against KPI’s / Targets
- Management and the creation of the marketing plan and assets Including – Writing and providing editorial oversight and editing of marketing materials, including but not limited to; case studies, blog posts and insights, press releases, whitepapers
- Management and updating all portals, partners and intermediaries with new insights, case studies and agency messaging.
- Management of our social activity with our in house Social media team in line with our strategic goals and plans
- Contribute to other Business Development and Marketing initiatives as required by the New Business Director
- Minimum 3 years (ideal) experience of marketing or related experience within an agency
- Excellent oral and written communication skills; able to formulate, write, and succinctly communicate our values, strategy and proposed solution on client opportunities
- Have a passion for working with well known national and international brands
- Good understanding of digital and ideally a network of clients and intermediaries and press contacts
- Great organisational skills and good working knowledge of MS Office Suite and Keynote
- Ability to work autonomously and balance multiple projects while meeting quick turn-around deadlines
- Competitive Salary.
- 25 days holiday per year.
- Pension scheme, Life Assurance, Permanent Health Insurance.
- Progressive training and development initiatives.
- Gym discounts, hobby fund, and lots more benefits to help you achieve a work-life balance