Exceptional Executive Assistant
Exceptional Executive Assistant
DDB Canada is looking for an exceptional Executive Assistant to support the CEO/CCO as well as the local Managing Director of our communications company. This position requires the ability to keep a primary focus on the vision and image of the company, while managing complex assignments with tight time frames, confidentiality, and clarity. A high level of professionalism, customer service and proactive thinking is needed to create a smooth and seamless environment for the CEO/CCO, Managing Director and their interaction with both clients and staff.
- Managing the timely and accurate set-up, coordination, scheduling and follow-up of daily work for the CEO/CCO & Managing Director.
- Proactively assessing the their daily requirements to meet the needs of the company and clients.
- Organizing and executing special events on behalf of the CEO/CCO & Managing Director or on behalf of the company.
- Providing premium customer service to staff and outside contacts as required.
- Working closely with the Office Manager and Administration group to ensure the office is running smoothly and efficiently.
- Demonstrating professionalism and confidentiality through all work performed.
- Maintaining tact and judgment in dealing with sensitive and confidential information.
Required Skills and Experience:
- Post-secondary degree or College Diploma in Executive Office Administration or equivalent.
- 3-5 years being progressively responsible for senior administration.
- Excellent planning, leadership and multi-tasking skills.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills including spelling, grammar, and the ability to draft correspondence.
- Excellent interpersonal skills including a professional business manner both in person and on the telephone.
- Initiative and the ability to work both independently and as a team player.
- Fast and accurate skills in various software packages including Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Keynote and Outlook.
We appreciate all expressed interest in this position, however only candidates selected for interview will be contacted.
DDB Canada is an inclusive, equal opportunity employer that values diversity. We also offer reasonable accommodations to applicants with disabilities. If you need assistance or an accommodation due to a disability, please let us know when you submit your application.Apply Now
Track DDB, Toronto
Toronto Ontario M4W 3T4
Data Marketing Analyst
Data Marketing Analyst – contract
The Data Marketing Analyst will pair their considerable digital marketing experience with skills in data collection and analytics to deliver valuable insights and evidence-driven strategy for our internal teams and clients. In this role, you will be driven to find ways to solve complex challenges that may involve creative, strategic, technical and analytical aspects. They must have experience in finding and applying data-driven insights to lead business and marketing strategy. They will be a strong and confident communicator, who is adaptable to many different levels of data availability, analytics maturity and toolsets. We are currently looking to fill a twelve (12) month contract position.
- Work directly with clients, team members and senior leadership to develop analytics strategy
- Improve profitability and drive revenue through creating effective KPIs and optimization of metrics that affect them
- Guide the development of key processes by supporting, prioritizing, defining, and gathering needs for the cross-functional projects; convert this data into business narratives for areas of development
- Lead analytics on projects of varying sizes and complexity, including report automation, data visualization, tool implementation requirements gathering and documentation, split testing, and ad hoc analysis and data mining
- Ensure the integrity of analytics data by ensuring policies around data governance and working with agency and client teams to provide tools and training
- Drive strategy for customer acquisition and customer conversion by developing models, forecasts, and analyses that are based on previous activity and benchmark data
- Interpret analytical findings and/or recommend an approach and solution(s) that are relative to the strategic objectives of the project, company, and stakeholder needs
- Use advanced analytics techniques on large data sets for the purpose of delivering ad hoc analyses and insights; formulate analytics-enabled solutions in an online advertising environment
- Facilitate and perform consistent and reliable data collection, utilizing primary and secondary research methods; perform analysis for testing, targeting, creative and offers
- Creation of post campaign reporting and work with design teams to build engaging data visualization
You Must Have:
- Curious, self-starter, works independently and within a team environment
- Undergraduate degree in social sciences, business, computer science, mathematics or related quantitative discipline
- 3+ years analytical experience: strong presentation skills, flexible, adaptable, resourceful, assertive & proactive, able to simplify and package complex ideas for presentation
- Deep knowledge of digital, social and mobile marketing principles within the context of broader mass communications
- Experience in using analytics to effectively drive digital strategy and business transformation
- Keen ability to work within a team, with experience of project ownership/leadership
- A strategic and analytical in approach to your work; thoughtful, goal-oriented
- Experience with marketing attribution modeling
- Demonstrated experience in requirements gathering and documentation for web analytics implementation including KPI development, tagging and report automation.
- Intermediate level capabilities with SQL
- Intermediate level capabilities with Adobe Analytics and/or Google Analytics
- Familarity with R and/or Python
- Demonstrated ability to effectively maintain focus while working on multiple complex projects
Bonus Points for:
- Experience with Tableau
- Proficiency with statistical analysis (regression models, cluster or factor analysis)
- Experience designing, supporting, executing and interpreting research projects and experiments
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We are also an inclusive employer and offer reasonable accommodations to job applicants with disabilities. If you need assistance or an accommodation due to a disability, please let us know when you submit your application.
We appreciate all expressed interest in this position, however, only the candidates selected for interview will be contacted.
Rodgers Townsend, St. Louis
St. Louis, MO 63102
Part-Time SEM/PPC Specialist
- Keyword analysis and research, account structure and ad creation
- Establish budgets, manage bid strategy and ensure ongoing appropriate spending
- Lead the design and execution of paid search campaign strategies and deliverables
- Read, analyze and interpret instructions, data and reports
- Optimize campaigns to maximize client investment
- Monitor and evaluate campaign performance analytics based on client goals and targets
- Design and create reporting dashboard
- Successfully design and utilize testing methodologies for creative, bidding and keyword management
- Research and develop SEM best practices to identify new market opportunities
- Solid project management skills with a proven track record of successfully developing projects from start to completion
- Comprehensive knowledge of the primary search engines and associated algorithms (Google, Yahoo!, Bing)
- Experience working with YouTube campaigns
- 2+ years experience in an interactive/digital/online media agency experience
- Experience working with YouTube
- Direct experience working with Analytics tools (Google, Web trends, Omniture)
- Proficiency with Microsoft Excel Pivot tables as well as MS Powerpoint and Word
- Knowledge of best practices in SEM and a proven track-record of delivering qualified traffic from both an acquisition and conversion standpoint
- Google Adwords certified is a plus
- Google Analytics certified is a plus
- Highly analytical, quantitative orientation and able to learn quickly
- Excellent communication skills – written, oral, presentation
Senior CRM Strategist