DDB Toronto is seeking a Junior Producer to join our world-class production team. Reporting to our Sr. Producer, this is an excellent opportunity to work on interactive campaigns across a variety of sectors, including consumer packaged goods, food, telecommunications, and retail.
The Junior Producer works together with the project’s business, creative, production, and development teams to build integrated advertising campaigns. This role will stretch across all mediums – digital, broadcast and design. You will be responsible for developing budgets and schedules, managing resource allocations, monitoring these components throughout the execution, and ensuring the final deliverable is top notch.
The successful candidate is proactive, creative, collaborative, and detail-oriented. You thrive in a fast-paced environment, enjoy wearing many different hats, and are excited by technology and film. A minimum of 1–3 years of production or project management experience is required.
Desired Skills + Experience
- 1–3 years producing interactive campaigns and online projects
- Experience managing project budgets for marketing, creative or technology projects
- Familiarity with project management principles
- Understands facets of online and traditional production including planning, strategy, UX, implementation and launch
- Experience with video production
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills
- Strong prioritizing, interpersonal and problem-solving skills
- Participates in the QA process to ensure projects are delivered to agreed upon specifications
Known for advertising that generates significant results for clients, DDB Canada is a “total communications company” whose fundamental belief is that creativity is the most powerful force in business. DDB Canada has offices in Vancouver, Edmonton, Montreal and Toronto. The agency’s integrated marketing disciplines include: public relations, event management, digital, social, mobile, branding, design, data and analytics, CRM, mass and marketing.
DDB is an inclusive, equal opportunity employer that values diversity. We also offer reasonable accommodations to applicants with disabilities. If you need assistance or an accommodation due to a disability, please let us know when you submit your application.
We appreciate all expressed interest in this position, however only candidates selected for interview will be contacted