DDB New York
New York, NY 10022
Senior Integrated Producer
A Senior Integrated Producer is someone driven to create and manage best-in-industry experiences in any medium. This includes managing all production of a brand project with creation and procurement of meaningful content, management of digital executions, cultivation and maintenance of strong relationships with creative teams and partners and overall, someone who is passionate about creative advertising.
This person must be creative focused first and foremost with the ability to see the logistic and technical challenges and the foresight to solve for those challenges early.
Must be solutions oriented and flexible enough to adapt to ever-changing project demands. This person should be optimistic and excited about projects in every medium and have sources for inspiration.
- Oversee the overall production plan, scope and budget for all deliverables for a brand project.
- Communicate project status to teams and clients on a regular basis.
- Collaborate closely with creative and design teams to provide inspiration during creative development.
- Work with account and functional leads to develop scopes of work, timing and pricing based on business, user, regulatory and functional requirements.
- Interfacing with external clients, client and outside partner communication.
- Contribute to the creative process by assessing feasibility of proposed solutions and recommending approaches.
- Develop nimble, efficient models for production at scale and adjust that plan as needed.
- Lead all teams through the creative and production process with strong communication between creative, strategy, technology, business leadership, business affairs and partners. This starts with the kick-off and ends with archiving, reconciliation and debrief.
- Stay abreast of who the best partners are, what they’re strengths and skills sets are and maintain positive relations with them. Present best partner options for the project to the creative teams on each project.
- Define the Project Scope: goals, deliverables, budget and schedule.
- Be passionate about delivering the best, most talked about work on time and in budget.
- Manage and mentor producers on your team and contribute to the growth and education of the greater production team.
- 5 or more years’ experience as an integrated producer or equivalent with a minimum of 2+ years of Integrated Production, Digital Production or Project Management.
- Strong understanding of the creative process and ability to lead creative thinking and execution.
- Knowledge and understanding of programming technologies, social platforms and expert knowledge of the interactive development process.
- Ability to produce a photo shoot, video/film shoot, audio session and understand process, casting and rights associated with talent (on-camera/voice, etc).
- Excellent problem-solving and interpersonal skills
- Excellent communication skills, both written and oral
- Must be proficient in MS Office, including MS Project, (Smartsheet a +)
- Excellent organizational skills and the ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment
- Meticulous attention to detail with strong problem-solving skills
- Strong critical thinker with analytical skills and the ability to see the bigger picture
- Proactively discern potential issues and solutions
- Familiarity with best practices in website, email, direct mail, social project development
- Familiarity with Site Maps and Functional Specification documents
- Pharmaceutical product launch experience a plus
- Familiarity with MLR submissions including steps in the process to prepare and submit a plus