Track DDB, Toronto
Toronto Ontario M4W 3T4
The Director, Analytics will pair their considerable digital marketing experience with skills in data collection and analytics to deliver valuable insights and evidence-driven strategy for our internal teams and respective clients. In this role, you will be driven to find ways to solve complex challenges that may involve creative, strategic, technical and analytical aspects. You must have experience in finding and applying data-driven insights to lead business and marketing strategy. You will be a strong and confident communicator, who is adaptable to many different levels of data availability, analytics maturity, approaches, and toolsets.
The role will also be responsible for application of analytics best practices to ensure exceptional quality and operational efficiency both interally and aross the client portfolio. The ideal candidate will be competent in prioritizing and working with little supervision. They will be self-motivated and trustworthy. You’re a problem-solver, solution creator, and you get things done the right way. You thrive when faced with a challenge and you rise to the occasion while having fun along the way. You are highly organized and flexible. You are detail oriented and work with a high degree of accuracy. You have excellent oral and written communications skills and have the ability to multi-task and meet changing deadlines.
In this role you will:
- Work directly with clients, team members and senior leadership to develop analytics strategy
- Improve profitability and drive revenue for clients through creating effective KPIs and optimization of metrics that affect them
- Guide the development of key processes by supporting, prioritizing, defining, and gathering needs for the cross-functional projects; convert this data into business narratives for areas of development
- Lead analytics on projects of varying sizes and complexity, including report automation, data visualization, tool implementation requirements gathering and documentation, split testing, and ad hoc analysis and data mining
- Ensure the integrity of analytics data by ensuring policies around data governance and working with agency and client teams to provide tools and training
- Consult with digital team leaders to identify new tools and opportunities to increase business results
- Drive strategy for customer acquisition and customer conversion by developing models, forecasts, and analyses that are based on previous activity and benchmark data
- Interpret analytical findings and/or recommend an approach and solution(s) that are relative to the strategic objectives of the project, company, and stakeholder needs
- Use advanced analytics techniques on large data sets for the purpose of delivering ad hoc analyses and insights; formulate analytics-enabled solutions in an online advertising environment
- Facilitate and perform consistent and reliable data collection, utilizing primary and secondary research methods; perform analysis for testing, targeting, creative and offers
- Create post campaign reporting that not only highlights results but also delivers actionable insight, opportunies for optimization, and provides a comprehensive ‘strory’
- Manage and provide direction to analytics team including development of analytical skills and validation of analysis and results
- Collaborate with client and srategy team to proactively identify client analytics opportunities
- Lead presentation of business analysis results and recommendations to senior client management and key business stakeholders
You Must Have:
- Curious, self-starter, works independently and within a team environment
- Undergraduate degree in social sciences, business, computer science, mathematics or related quantitative discipline, Post Graduate degree is an asset
- 7+ years analytical experience: strong presentation skills, flexible, adaptable, resourceful, assertive & proactive, able to simplify and package complex ideas for presentation
- Deep knowledge of digital, social and mobile marketing principles within the context of broader mass communications
- Proven experience in using analytics to effectively drive digital strategy and business transformation
- Keen ability to work within a team, with experience of project ownership/leadership
- A strategic and analytical in approach to your work; thoughtful, goal-oriented
- Experience with marketing attribution modeling
- Demonstrated experience in requirements gathering and documentation for web analytics implementation including KPI development, tagging and report automation.
- Expert level capabilities with Adobe Analytics and/or Google Analytics
- Strong ability to effectively maintain focus while working on multiple complex projects
- Experience with Tableau or other data visualization tools
- Proficiency with statistical analysis (regression models, cluster or factor analysis)
- Experience designing, supporting, executing and interpreting research projects and experiments
- Experience with digital qualitative research platforms
- Experience with tag management platforms (DTM, GTM, Tealium IQ, Ensighten Manage)
- Experience with ad tech integrations for Adobe Analytics, Domo, Anametrics or Google Analytics Premium
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We are also an inclusive employer and offer reasonable accommodations to job applicants with disabilities. If you need assistance or an accommodation due to a disability, please let us know when you submit your application.Apply Now
The Senior Strategist is responsible for overseeing development of strategy and creative briefings. It is their role to distill data and knowledge to a core proposition that provides a springboard for the creative team to produce advertising ideas that solve defined business problems. The Senior Strategist is an integral part of the agency, working closely with creative, account handlers and clients to ensure a solid and confident understanding of consumer attitudes and reactions is brought to bear at every stage of development of an advertising campaign.
Knowledge within digital and social media space preferred.
Knowledge & Skills
Experience across a variety of communications channels and business categories
Rodgers Townsend, St. Louis
St. Louis, MO 63102
VP, Director of Strategy
- Partners with creative team throughout strategic and creative process to ensure cutting-edge thinking and execution
- Challenges clients to think differently about their business, helping them understand how unexpected solutions can transform their business.
- Develops sound and creatively-inspiring briefs and propositions to drive the quality of Agency’s creative product
- Understands and has deep experience with channel/comms planning, and can marry messaging objectives to opportunities in the consumer journey and across channels to grow the client’s business
- Develops insights from consumer research, brand understanding, marketplace data, culture
- Passion for analytics and ability serve as conduit between agency brand teams and client and/or partner analyst teams; and create actionable activation loops back to the agency process and product
- Ensures that campaigns are strategically rooted in means to measure and drive campaign effectiveness
- Looks beyond the commonly accepted approach and seeks opportunities for modifying and adapting existing practices. Where possible pursues new ideas or innovative approaches.
- Provides leadership and direction for diversifying Strategy team of 4-6 team members
- Communicates a compelling vision and strategic plan for the agency in a way that inspires and engages all
- Analyzes short and long-term goals and determines Strategy team objectives; identifies necessary critical tasks to achieve these objectives, including training and development
- Identifies, finds and takes advantages of available resources to complete work better/faster/smarter
- Champions pitches and prospect meetings/conversations, either directly or indirectly as leader/empowerer of Strategy team
- Demonstrates versatility and flexibility, is able to quick shift and drive new directions
- Ensures delivery of creative strategic solutions with consistency and speed without compromising the overall product.
- Visible leader and publisher via personal and agency social presence
Agency Operations Leader
- Visible leader – social presence, pedigree, network of experience; promotes knowledge and sharing within and outside RT
- Makes best use of time and resources against client revenue
- Is seen as the Strategy Champion for training and development and facilitates learning when it comes to planning tools and practices
- Engenders respect and builds effective relationships with business partners at appropriate levels
- Accountable for client satisfaction when it comes to Strategy adding value
- Sets and holds accountable for specific performance goals and measures
- Able to recognize the best talent in the marketplace and effectively attract and retain
- 15+ years relevant experience, with at least 10 years in communications strategy functions within agency environments
- Reflects RT’s core values of integrity, creativity and equality
- Strong digital/social background a requirement; telecom/service/financial category experience a plus
- History of inspiring and influencing others, previous management experience of multiple direct reports
- Risk taker who is open to change and has a knack for developing unconventional ideas, original opinions and insights. Bias for action and optimization over theory
- Organized individual who can prioritize, meet deadlines, improve processes, be a guardian of the bottom line, and manage time effectively
- Level of professional knowledge and capability necessary to do the job, demonstrates motivation to continue learning and sharing knowledge
- Possess a positive attitude. Able to build effective relationships with colleagues, clients and suppliers. Team player. Listens and shows respect for other points of view
- Committed to both company and self improvement
- Excellent communication skills – written, oral, presentation
Chicago, IL 60601
Senior Strategist, DDB Chicago
Senior Strategic Planner, DDB Chicago
At DDB Chicago, the Strategic Planner is the starting point for ideas that shape culture, change behavior, and drive success for the world¹s most influential brands. We¹re looking for thinkers who are equal parts intellectually rigorous and creatively curious, with an instinct for a good story and a penchant for common sense. The successful candidate will be passionate about finding new ways to bring brand ideas to life, and be able to communicate those points of view clearly and persuasively.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Transforming client briefs into strong creative briefs by taking research, information and insights and distilling them down into a singular strategic idea for creative teams to operate from and for clients to easily understand.
- Primary Research: concept, write discussion guides and facilitate focus groups, man-on-the-street interviews, surveys, customer segmentation studies, etc. as necessary; manage 3rd party vendors for the above.
- Secondary Research: Be resourceful. Find unique, unexpected insights and stories about our clients, our consumers and the way the world is changing around them.
- You must be confident, articulate and have excellent instincts with regard to human behavior, business strategy and general marketing theory. And you should be able to do this quickly, with minimal supervision.
- Understanding of Media and how it works.
- A passion for culture, understanding how people think/interact, brands, platforms and problem solving.
- You should be familiar with formal processes for building and evolving brands over time and uncovering deep consumer insights.
- At any given time, you should be able to articulate a confident point of view on any industry, brand, consumer segment or communication platform.
- 4-7 years of relevant advertising/marketing experience. Graduate degree in communications, advertising, brand planning or business a plus.
Senior Marketing Analyst, DDB Chicago
DDB Marketing Analyst
The marketing analyst helps compile research and metrics from a variety of sources, in order to analyze formulate media, website and creative insights. Analysts will need to be able to understand marketing data and present learnings in a clear, easy to follow method either through presentations or summary communication, while partnering with the Director of Analytics to drive recommendations. The analyst will utilize learnings and insights to partner with strategy and planning teams in order to provide inputs for briefing. Assist Director of analytics with post-campaign wrap-up reports and over-arching strategic decisions.
- Experience with:
*SQL a plus
- Statistical modelling a plus (R, SAS)
- Basic understanding of media/advertising principles
- Experience developing data-driven insights and communicating in a clear, easy to follow manner
- Drives conversation around implementing recommendations and optimizations based on in-market performance data
- Presentation and communication with various groups
- Experience with social media platforms
- Experience with Google Marketing Stack (DoubleClick, Google Analytics, YouTube)
- Site analytics and measurement a plus
- 2-5 years of experience
Real-time Community Stategist
We are looking for a qualified Real-time Community Strategist to join our team. If you are a tech-savvy professional, experienced in social media we would like to meet you.
Our ideal candidate has exceptional oral and written communication skills in English and can develop engaging content. You should have the ability to moderate online and offline conversations with our community.
Ultimately, you should be able to act as the face and voice of our brand and manage all community communications.
- Coordinate with Creative, Strategy and Account teams to ensure brand consistency
- Provide engaging text, image and video content for social media accounts
- Respond to comments and customer queries in a timely manner
- Monitor and report on feedback and online reviews
- Organize and participate in events to build community and boost brand awareness
- Build relationships with customers, potential customers, industry professionals and journalists
- Stay up-to-date with digital technology trends
- Proven work experience as a community manager
- Ability to identify and track relevant community metrics (e.g. repeat attendance at events)
- Excellent verbal communication & writing skills
- Hands on experience with social media management for brands
- Ability to interpret website traffic and online customer engagement metrics
- Knowledge of online marketing and marketing channels
- Attention to detail and ability to multitask
- BSc degree in Marketing or relevant field
DDB New York
New York, NY 10022
Strategic Planning Director (healthcare)
At DDB New York, the Strategic Planning Director is curious, ambitious, and passionate. The Strategic Planning Director brings a holistic and innovative understanding of the consumers our brands touch.
- Serves as lead team member of the brand team on the businesses they are directly responsible for, ultimately assuring the quality and excellence of the strategic and creative products the team produces
- Leads a team in developing innovative ideas, approaches and final work product
- Acts as a catalyst to the brand team in seeking out new ways to add value to the brand and in identifying future opportunities
- Takes on overall responsibility for understanding consumer issues, leveraging insights, writing briefs and conducting briefings on multiple brands
- Forges strong relationships with high-level marketing clients
- Creates big ideas and puts them into action and practice for clients
- Pioneers and utilizes new research methods
- Planning, organizing and delivering complete pieces of analyses
- Developing meaningful or noteworthy insights
- Formulating strategic recommendations ranging from brand positioning, marketing strategy and along with a digital strategist digital engagement strategy
- Presenting findings to internal teams and clients
- Collecting and synthesizing data with or without analyst support
- Strong analytical/logical thinking
- Structured problem solving approach to address complex strategic/management issues
- Secondary research skills (both quantitative and qualitative; experience in researching and analyzing markets, customer segments, products/services, and competitor profiles; familiarity with internet sector statistics and trends)
- Primary research skills (experience in designing interview formats and questionnaires, conducting interviews, facilitating focus groups)
- Familiarity with different digital channels (e.g., web, mobile, CRM, search)
- Familiarity with digital analytics tools (e.g., Google Analytics, online buzz monitoring)
- Experience in healthcare is a plus
- 5-7 years of relevant industry experience
- Has earned a Bachelor’s Degree
- Questions everything, reshapes assignments and always looks to work on the next big thing
- Is a knowledgeable leader, interested in growing and mentoring Planners at all levels, as well as growing shared knowledge in the Planning department