DDB New York
New York, NY 10022
Jr. Digital Strategist
DDB New York is looking for a Jr. Digital Strategist to join the team in working across the fashion, beauty, lifestyle vertical. They will be a key part of a highly collaborative team that develops strategies, campaigns, content and reporting. They will work in both a strategic and tactical standpoint, as well as managing the day-to-day operations across communities. The ideal candidate must be passionate about digital/social and in tune with internet culture and consumer behavior at large. This role is very client facing, and so the candidate must have impeccable attention to detail and strong oral/written communication skills.
We’re looking for someone who is curious, ambitious, kind, and a creative problem solver. This role is perfect for someone who is hands on and has social media basics under their belt looking to develop their careers towards broader digital strategy.
Knowledge of Client Business
- Demonstrate understanding of how the client business and account operates for the agency; how the target behaves in social channels
- Proactive in monitoring community, culture and brand conversation, insights and ideas for the brand to act on.
- Reactive in responding to client questions, requests or needs while always taking a beat to think through the right approach and long-term implications.
- Keep tabs on the competitive landscape and share industry news/innovations in the digital and social space on an ongoing basis.
- Ability to lead day-to-day workstreams such as monitoring of social media channels, handling incoming questions, managing various streams of paid and organic posts.
- Educate both agency and client on best practices and digital trends as they evolve, making sure our brands are always developing and distributing best in class work.
- Develop and maintain a positive relationship with appropriate Client contacts and partner agency network
- Establish strong relationships with internal team members across all agency departments, particularly creative teams
- Collaborate closely with project managers & account team to manage expectations and get to delivery of an ongoing, high volume of creative assets
- Strategy –In working with fellow digital strategists, be the brand steward across the digital ecosystem. Lead and assist in the development of various deliverables like playbooks, campaign strategies, response plans, POVs, trends and reports.
- Social Monitoring + Management – monitor and create a dialogue with client’s engaged audience to leverage brand message and build brand loyalty, bringing proactive opportunities to the table. Traffic and public assets to brand pages.
- Reporting – Lead in creation of reports that measure a variety of metrics and key indicators on a set cadence. Support in ad hoc requests and IAT wrap up reports
- Content – Be the last check before go live to ensure brand TOV/personality, and serve as the voice in both engagement and content
Skills & Traits
A successful Junior Digital Strategist continuously strives to embody the skills and traits defined below:
- Interest and/or experience in the beauty/fashion/lifestyle category
- 1-3 years experience in social media or community management, preferably at an agency where they have experience in balancing multiple brands/streams of work
- Impeccable attention to detail.
- Excellent verbal, written, and presentation skills.
- Ability to multitask and manage multiple clients and projects.
- Experience with social media management tools (ex. Sprout, Sprinklr, Brandwatch) as well as all relevant social networks and their various tools/resources
- Excitement to dig into always-on creative optimization and ability to tell a compelling story through reporting
- Comfort working with teams at all levels. DDB is a collaborative environment and we value input from various departments and backgrounds
- Resilient – help to build a social culture inside the agency and with the client
Rodgers Townsend, St. Louis
St. Louis, MO 63102
Senior CRM Strategist
The Strategist is responsible for overseeing development of strategy and creative briefings. It is their role to distill data and knowledge to a core proposition that provides a springboard for the creative team to produce advertising ideas that solve defined business problems. The Strategist is an integral part of the agency, working closely with creative, account handlers and clients to ensure a solid and confident understanding of consumer attitudes and reactions is brought to bear at every stage of development of an advertising campaign.
Knowledge within digital and social media space preferred.
Knowledge & Skills
Experience across a variety of communications channels and business categories
Chicago, IL 60601
Senior Strategist, DDB Chicago
Senior Strategic Planner, DDB Chicago
At DDB Chicago, the Strategic Planner is the starting point for ideas that shape culture, change behavior, and drive success for the world¹s most influential brands. We¹re looking for thinkers who are equal parts intellectually rigorous and creatively curious, with an instinct for a good story and a penchant for common sense. The successful candidate will be passionate about finding new ways to bring brand ideas to life, and be able to communicate those points of view clearly and persuasively.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Transforming client briefs into strong creative briefs by taking research, information and insights and distilling them down into a singular strategic idea for creative teams to operate from and for clients to easily understand.
- Primary Research: concept, write discussion guides and facilitate focus groups, man-on-the-street interviews, surveys, customer segmentation studies, etc. as necessary; manage 3rd party vendors for the above.
- Secondary Research: Be resourceful. Find unique, unexpected insights and stories about our clients, our consumers and the way the world is changing around them.
- You must be confident, articulate and have excellent instincts with regard to human behavior, business strategy and general marketing theory. And you should be able to do this quickly, with minimal supervision.
- Understanding of Media and how it works.
- A passion for culture, understanding how people think/interact, brands, platforms and problem solving.
- You should be familiar with formal processes for building and evolving brands over time and uncovering deep consumer insights.
- At any given time, you should be able to articulate a confident point of view on any industry, brand, consumer segment or communication platform.
- 4-7 years of relevant advertising/marketing experience. Graduate degree in communications, advertising, brand planning or business a plus.
Senior Marketing Analyst, DDB Chicago
DDB Marketing Analyst
The marketing analyst helps compile research and metrics from a variety of sources, in order to analyze formulate media, website and creative insights. Analysts will need to be able to understand marketing data and present learnings in a clear, easy to follow method either through presentations or summary communication, while partnering with the Director of Analytics to drive recommendations. The analyst will utilize learnings and insights to partner with strategy and planning teams in order to provide inputs for briefing. Assist Director of analytics with post-campaign wrap-up reports and over-arching strategic decisions.
- Experience with:
*SQL a plus
- Statistical modelling a plus (R, SAS)
- Basic understanding of media/advertising principles
- Experience developing data-driven insights and communicating in a clear, easy to follow manner
- Drives conversation around implementing recommendations and optimizations based on in-market performance data
- Presentation and communication with various groups
- Experience with social media platforms
- Experience with Google Marketing Stack (DoubleClick, Google Analytics, YouTube)
- Site analytics and measurement a plus
- 2-5 years of experience
Real-time Community Stategist
We are looking for a qualified Real-time Community Strategist to join our team. If you are a tech-savvy professional, experienced in social media we would like to meet you.
Our ideal candidate has exceptional oral and written communication skills in English and can develop engaging content. You should have the ability to moderate online and offline conversations with our community.
Ultimately, you should be able to act as the face and voice of our brand and manage all community communications.
- Coordinate with Creative, Strategy and Account teams to ensure brand consistency
- Provide engaging text, image and video content for social media accounts
- Respond to comments and customer queries in a timely manner
- Monitor and report on feedback and online reviews
- Organize and participate in events to build community and boost brand awareness
- Build relationships with customers, potential customers, industry professionals and journalists
- Stay up-to-date with digital technology trends
- Proven work experience as a community manager
- Ability to identify and track relevant community metrics (e.g. repeat attendance at events)
- Excellent verbal communication & writing skills
- Hands on experience with social media management for brands
- Ability to interpret website traffic and online customer engagement metrics
- Knowledge of online marketing and marketing channels
- Attention to detail and ability to multitask
- BSc degree in Marketing or relevant field
Track DDB, Toronto
Toronto Ontario M4W 3T4
Sr. Data Analyst, Digital Analytics
Senior Data Analyst, Digital Analytics
As the CRM arm of DDB Canada, Track DDB employs marketing analytics and data modelling to deliver highly targeted, relevant, 1:1 cross-channel communications to its clients’ customers, making them more loyal and more profitable. Beyond customer acquisition, retention, and loyalty programs, Track DDB specializes in developing and managing complex data-driven solutions for everything from e-commerce to marketing automation, partnering with companies to help them become innovative marketing powerhouses.
We are looking for a Senior Data Analyst who will pair their skills in statistical data analysis and/or marketing experience to deliver valuable insights driven strategies for our internal teams and clients. In this role, you will be driven to find solutions for sophisticated challenges that span across creative, strategic, technical and analytical dimensions.
He/she will be a strong and confident communicator in order to be capable of finding and applying data-driven insights to lead business and marketing strategies. He/she is adaptable to many different levels of data availability, and willing to learn a variety of technology platforms/toolsets.
He/she will be work some of the biggest brands in the country, provided ample opportunity to leverage, hone and grow their skills across the full spectrum of marketing analytics (digital, customer, data science, etc.)
- Be a key member of the Track DDB team/culture with a mandate to help raise the level of talent across the team through collaboration and sharing opportunities.
- Be the analytics lead on a key client, with regular client-facing responsibilities.
- Use advanced analytics techniques on large data sets to support projects of varying sizes and complexities: including creating and supporting automated reports and dashboards, post campaign analysis, ad hoc analyses, web analytics.
- Assist in driving strategy for customer acquisition, loyalty and conversion by performing analyses, developing data-driven insights and recommending approaches and solutions to meet short/long term client objectives/goals.
- Facilitate and perform consistent and reliable data collection, data enrichment, data integration and attribution processes, in addition to utilizing primary and secondary research methods.
- Lead and help mentor two junior analysts working on the account.
- Creation of post campaign reports/presentations that are engaging, client-friendly, insightful, incorporating best practices in data visualization and story-telling, on an ad hoc/monthly/quarterly/yearly basis.
You Must Have
- Undergraduate degree in mathematics, statistics, computer science, engineering, business analytics, or marketing.
- Three to four years of experience in the field.
- Experience in data wrangling, data blending, descriptive statistics and analytics techniques.
- Strong capabilities in being able to find the insights within the data, as well as the ability to effectively present those insights in a clear and compelling way.
- Sound understanding of relational databases (SQL Server, Amazon Redshift etc.)
- Ability to be self-managed, work independently as well as to collaborate within an agile, fast-paced, dynamic team environment.
- Eagerness to learn new skills and passion for analyzing data.
- Data visualization skills and presentation skills to simplify and package complex ideas into intuitive, decision driving client presentations.
- Advanced Excel skills and working experience with SQL and data visualization platforms such as Tableau is preferred.
Bonus Points For
- Experience with digital analytics platforms such as Google Analytics/Adobe Analytics (Omniture), and a sound understanding of email/web metrics.
- Working knowledge of Alteryx.
We appreciate all expressed interest in this position, however, only the candidates selected for interview will be contacted.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We are also an inclusive employer and offer reasonable accommodations to job applicants with disabilities. If you need assistance or an accommodation due to a disability, please let us know when you submit your application.Apply Now