Students are eligible to apply and be considered for The Bill Bernbach Diversity Scholarship Program if they meet the following criteria:
· Are African-American, American Indian/Alaska Native*, Asian-American**, Native Hawaiian or other Pacific***, or Hispanic
· Are within 18 months of graduation
· Are a citizen, national or legal permanent resident of the United States as of the date the application is submitted
· Are full-time student at one of the following schools:
Art Center College of Design
Miami Ad School
University of Oklahoma
University of Texas at Austin
Savannah College of Art and Design
University of Oregon
City College of New York
School of Visual Arts
Fashion Institute of Technology
· Have, or are pursuing, an undergraduate degree
· Show exceptional creative talent and promise
*American Indian/Alaska Natives will be asked to provide proof of tribal enrollment or certificate of descent from a state or federally recognized tribe if selected as a scholarship candidate.
**Asian-Americans include persons having origins in any of the original peoples of the Far East, Southeast Asia, or the Indian subcontinent.
***Native Hawaiian or other Pacific includes persons having in any of the original peoples of Hawaii, Guam, Samoa, or other Pacific Islands. Citizens of the Republic of the Marshall Islands, Federated States of Micronesia, and the Republic of Palau are eligible.