DDB North America Participates in Advertising Week 2014
Advertising Week returns to New York City for the 11th year with a fully loaded schedule beginning on Monday, September 23, and continuing through Friday, October 3. DDB, a proud founding member of Ad Week, will be participating in three panel sessions, represented by Chris Brown, newly appointed President and Chief Executive Officer of DDB New York, Keith Reinhard, Chairman Emeritus of DDB Worldwide, and Mark O’Brien, President of DDB North America. Please note that the following panels require Advertising Week registration.
- Time/Date/Location: 2 pm on 9/29/14 at B.B. Kings Blues Club (237 W 42 St, New York, NY 10036)
- DDB Spokesperson: Mark O’Brien, President, DDB North America
Other panelists include: Nancy Hill, President and CEO, 4A’s; Rob Horton, Vice President of Marketing, Glidden; Jeremy Levine, SVP, Digital Sales, Live Nation; Jim Cooper, Editorial Director, Adweek (Moderator)
- Time/Date/Location: 9 am on 9/30/14 at B.B. Kings Blues Club (237 W 42 St, New York, NY 10036)
- DDB Spokesperson: Chris Brown, President & CEO, DDB New York
Other panelists include: Christine Fruechte, CEO, Colle + McVoy; Val DiFebo, CEO, Deutsch NY; David Jenkins, CEO, Taxi; Monique Nelson, Chairman and CEO, Uniworld Group; Allison Arden, Publisher, Advertising Age (Moderator)
- Time/Date/Location: 3 pm on 9/30/14 at The Liberty Theater (233 W 41 St, New York, NY 10036)
- Participants: Keith Reinhard, DDB Chairmen Emeritus, and Soledad O’Brien, Special Correspondent, Al Jazeera America
In addition, we’re thrilled that Morton Salt Girl and Juan Valdez’s “Burro” will be honored during Advertising Week’s Icon parade. If you’re interested in learning more about the yearly tradition, please visit: http://www.advertisingweek.com.